- #blog Dog of the Day: “No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin... bit.ly/ISZgZx #dogzlife #photoPressed 6 days ago
- #blog Dog of the Day: “The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within”…@Mah... bit.ly/1c5ORTz #dogzlife #photoPressed 2 months ago
- #blog Dog of the Day: “The greatness of a man’s power is the measure of his surrender”…@Willi... bit.ly/1bcrB5q #dogzlife #photoPressed 2 months ago
- #blog Dog of the Day: “I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance bet... bit.ly/1aPM9As #dogzlife #photoPressed 2 months ago
- #blog Dog of the Day: “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play bet... bit.ly/18Qijwd #dogzlife #photoPressed 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This is Chouka one week ago as we were shooting pics for a new series of portraits. I was actually quite impressed with the exuberance she showed in front of the camera that day. I was happy for her, as … Continue reading
“God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference”… Reinhold Niebuhr
“The task of leadership is not to put greatness into humanity, but to elicit it, for the greatness is already there”… John Buchan
I want to introduce you to Papaya Pascal… collars for dogs and cats that are truly a work of art. Each collar is completely unique, 100% hand crafted, 100% green and one of a kind! They are 100% organic cotton/hemp … Continue reading
I am continually amazed by the authenticity of dogs and simple power of their nature… the soul behind their eyes, the emotion of their body language, their intent by a simple shift of an eyebrow, can leave me mesmerized for hours. … Continue reading
“Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”… Groucho Marx
“At the center of non-violence stands the principle of love”… Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend”… Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter”… Martin Luther King, Jr.