- #blog Dog of the Day: “No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin... bit.ly/ISZgZx #dogzlife #photoPressed 6 days ago
- #blog Dog of the Day: “The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within”…@Mah... bit.ly/1c5ORTz #dogzlife #photoPressed 2 months ago
- #blog Dog of the Day: “The greatness of a man’s power is the measure of his surrender”…@Willi... bit.ly/1bcrB5q #dogzlife #photoPressed 2 months ago
- #blog Dog of the Day: “I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance bet... bit.ly/1aPM9As #dogzlife #photoPressed 2 months ago
- #blog Dog of the Day: “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play bet... bit.ly/18Qijwd #dogzlife #photoPressed 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
As Kasha sits and reflects on the future of her breed, she contemplates when humans will tap into their full potential and open their minds, formulate their own intelligent opinions, based on their own experiences (rather than those of mass … Continue reading
“If you even dream of beating me you’d better wake up and apologize”… Muhammad Ali
“Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses”… Elizabeth Taylor
“The courage to be is the courage to accept oneself, in spite of being unacceptable”… Paul Tillich
… So what IS on the Manu Today… it’s anybody’s guess how this happened?
“When you look at Prince Charles, don’t you think that someone in the Royal family knew someone in the Royal family?”… Robin Williams
“Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries”… Jimmy Carter
We train together, play together… and now some chillin’ time together.
“Love is union with somebody, or something, outside oneself, under the condition of retaining the separateness and integrity of one’s own self”… Erich Fromm
… from Luna, the Ambassador of the Irish Wolfhound Breed!