- #blog Dog of the Day: “We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as ... bit.ly/13KD6vF #dogzlife #photoPressed 2 months ago
- #blog Dog of the Day: “Your conscience is the measure of the honesty of your selfishness. Lis... bit.ly/13ucyP0 #dogzlife #photoPressed 2 months ago
- #blog Dog of the Day: “I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I ... bit.ly/13aMg44 #dogzlife #photoPressed 2 months ago
- #blog Dog of the Day: “I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I ... bit.ly/WMI0ag #dogzlife #photoPressed 2 months ago
- #blog Dog of the Day: “No man can climb out beyond the limitations of his own character”…@John ... bit.ly/12nykU4 #dogzlife #photoPressed 3 months ago
Category Archives: people
Thank you Angeleno Magazine!! http://www.modernluxury.com/angeleno/articles/the-best-pet-photographers-la
On Crossfit’s Community Facebook Page today… an image from an ongoing photo essay of mine featuring Crossfitters who integrate their dogs into their fitness regimen. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=190759047728502&set=a.173621199442287.41031.172917306179343&type=1&theater
They are a natural fit!!! Been waiting a bit to have this released, but now it’s out for all to enjoy… this is FUN!! Once at the page, click the “pdf article” link where it says “Free Download” under the … Continue reading
Pawsh magazine has posted a very nice interview/article featuring some of my pooch pics. Thanks so much, appreciate to love http://issuu.com/pawsh_magazine/docs/pawsh06_2012_nov04_final?mode=window&pageNumber=10
“Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see”… Martin Luther King, Jr.
I love when I have the opportunity to combine dogs and fashion in a shoot… they are meant to be together!
“If I’d observed all the rules, I’d never have got anywhere”… Marilyn Monroe *Marilyn courtesy of unknown LA street artist*
“Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other”… Euripides
“I come into the peace of wild things who do not tax their lives with forethought of grief… For a time I rest in the grace of the world, and am free”… Wendell Berry
“If out of all mankind one finds a single friend, he has found something more precious than any treasure, since there is nothing in the world so valuable that it can be compared to a real friend”… Andreas Capellanus