We had such a great time shooting together. I had scouted him out and he surely was up for the task… I mean, look at this guy, he killed it!! Some of the terms that come to mind that best describe Bruin are, GIANT, regal, hilarious, vocal (always talkin’), goofball, sweet and powerful… oh, did I say GIANT!!! He had no comprehension of his size or strength… and still a puppy!!! I was in awe of this graceful Dane throughout our shoot.
- RT @AgencyMJ: #Repost @michaelbriandog Dog of the Day 20160819: "There can be no keener revelation of a … ift.tt/2byzI2k https://t…Pressed 10 months ago
- This was super fun, and messy, but that made it even more fun. Thanks Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness and @AgencyMJ twitter.com/AgencyMJ/statu…Pressed 11 months ago
- Dad's rule for sure... well, except for Mom's twitter.com/AgencyMJ/statu…Pressed 1 year ago
- RT @CrossFit: "... I looked up and saw all of you just pushing me to finish." @BrickCrossfit @michaelbriandog #CrossFit http://t.co/UbdGZzn…Pressed 3 years ago
- #blog Dog of the Day: “No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin... bit.ly/ISZgZx #dogzlife #photoPressed 3 years ago