We had such a great time shooting together. I had scouted him out and he surely was up for the task… I mean, look at this guy, he killed it!! Some of the terms that come to mind that best describe Bruin are, GIANT, regal, hilarious, vocal (always talkin’), goofball, sweet and powerful… oh, did I say GIANT!!! He had no comprehension of his size or strength… and still a puppy!!! I was in awe of this graceful Dane throughout our shoot.
- "Dog of the Month" Michael Brian Photography - mailchi.mp/a09f319be9e3/d…Pressed 3 months ago
- RT @AgencyMJ: #Repost @michaelbriandog Dog of the Day 20160819: "There can be no keener revelation of a … ift.tt/2byzI2k https://t…Pressed 1 year ago
- This was super fun, and messy, but that made it even more fun. Thanks Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness and @AgencyMJ twitter.com/AgencyMJ/statu…Pressed 1 year ago
- Dad's rule for sure... well, except for Mom's twitter.com/AgencyMJ/statu…Pressed 1 year ago
- RT @CrossFit: "... I looked up and saw all of you just pushing me to finish." @BrickCrossfit @michaelbriandog #CrossFit http://t.co/UbdGZzn…Pressed 3 years ago