- "Dog of the Month" Michael Brian Photography - mailchi.mp/a09f319be9e3/d…Pressed 1 week ago
- RT @AgencyMJ: #Repost @michaelbriandog Dog of the Day 20160819: "There can be no keener revelation of a … ift.tt/2byzI2k https://t…Pressed 11 months ago
- This was super fun, and messy, but that made it even more fun. Thanks Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness and @AgencyMJ twitter.com/AgencyMJ/statu…Pressed 1 year ago
- Dad's rule for sure... well, except for Mom's twitter.com/AgencyMJ/statu…Pressed 1 year ago
- RT @CrossFit: "... I looked up and saw all of you just pushing me to finish." @BrickCrossfit @michaelbriandog #CrossFit http://t.co/UbdGZzn…Pressed 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
“As we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence actually liberates others”… Marianne Williamson
“I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose”… Woody Allen
… when looking at this photo? I see a happy dog. I see a balanced, well-adjusted dog. I see a dog running to leadership. I see a dog thriving from strong, respectable and accountable parenting. I see a trusting dog. I … Continue reading
… or puppies, even worse… or better… i guess it depends on who you ask? I for one had a blast, but I am sure there were not so many in the studio this day that shared the same sentiment. … Continue reading
As we educate ourselves and groom our breed to be respectful citizens, we wait in obscurity for our time to shine… we will see you all soon.
… From half way around the world in Jakarta!!
If you have even an inkling of compassion for the state of this planet these days, this video is an ABSOLUTE MUST to see!! A brilliant portrayal, with tragic repercussions… http://bit.ly/gKPusr