… when looking at this photo? I see a happy dog. I see a balanced, well-adjusted dog. I see a dog running to leadership. I see a dog thriving from strong, respectable and accountable parenting. I see a trusting dog. I see a dog willing to broaden its horizons. I see a dog that is an ambassador of its breed. I see a dog that is free. I see a dog enjoying a productive and rich lifestyle.
- "Dog of the Month" Michael Brian Photography - mailchi.mp/a09f319be9e3/d…Pressed 5 months ago
- RT @AgencyMJ: #Repost @michaelbriandog Dog of the Day 20160819: "There can be no keener revelation of a … ift.tt/2byzI2k https://t…Pressed 1 year ago
- This was super fun, and messy, but that made it even more fun. Thanks Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness and @AgencyMJ twitter.com/AgencyMJ/statu…Pressed 1 year ago
- Dad's rule for sure... well, except for Mom's twitter.com/AgencyMJ/statu…Pressed 1 year ago
- RT @CrossFit: "... I looked up and saw all of you just pushing me to finish." @BrickCrossfit @michaelbriandog #CrossFit http://t.co/UbdGZzn…Pressed 3 years ago