In all my years living in NYC, I can’t imagine how many times I had this same scene in front of my face. But it was not until a recent trip back to the big bad city did I actually shoot it this time. For some reason, it had a different kind of romance to it… or maybe I was just psyched to get outta there and back to the warmer westside of the country. So pot holes and all on the Triborough Bridge (and damn, there were a lot of ’em… I’m not even sure there was any road left), I managed to hold this steady enough, in the back of a cab that was lacking any knowledge of what it meant to have shocks on each wheel, to have things all fall into the frame just right.
- "Must Love Dogs" Michael Brian Photography - mailchi.mp/aad18c77670f/d…Pressed 2 years ago
- "Dog of the Month" Michael Brian Photography - mailchi.mp/04d8be650e6f/d…Pressed 3 years ago
- Dog of the Day 20180607: “Put a picture of… instagram.com/p/BjvowYcggzR/…Pressed 3 years ago
- "Dog of the Month" Michael Brian Photography - mailchi.mp/eca1559ec555/d…Pressed 3 years ago
- "Dog of the Month" Michael Brian Photography - mailchi.mp/5991c887190d/d…Pressed 3 years ago