In all my years living in NYC, I can’t imagine how many times I had this same scene in front of my face. But it was not until a recent trip back to the big bad city did I actually shoot it this time. For some reason, it had a different kind of romance to it… or maybe I was just psyched to get outta there and back to the warmer westside of the country. So pot holes and all on the Triborough Bridge (and damn, there were a lot of ’em… I’m not even sure there was any road left), I managed to hold this steady enough, in the back of a cab that was lacking any knowledge of what it meant to have shocks on each wheel, to have things all fall into the frame just right.
- "Dog of the Month" Michael Brian Photography - mailchi.mp/5991c887190d/d…Pressed 2 months ago
- "Dog of the Month" Michael Brian Photography - mailchi.mp/a09f319be9e3/d…Pressed 9 months ago
- RT @AgencyMJ: #Repost @michaelbriandog Dog of the Day 20160819: "There can be no keener revelation of a … ift.tt/2byzI2k https://t…Pressed 1 year ago
- This was super fun, and messy, but that made it even more fun. Thanks Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness and @AgencyMJ twitter.com/AgencyMJ/statu…Pressed 1 year ago
- Dad's rule for sure... well, except for Mom's twitter.com/AgencyMJ/statu…Pressed 1 year ago